Welcome to my blog!!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Let's Get Started!

Hey there!

For a couple of years now my mom has been telling me that I should start my own blog about this or that... well, now that it's summer time and school's out (not really, I'm taking summer courses at the community college while I'm home) I'll be cooking and baking like there's no tomorrow. I've only been home for about three weeks but I've managed to bake 2 batches of cookies and brownies, banana bread and other random goodies that I tweak or create.

So, this blog is going to be something of an outlet. I plan to take pictures of what I've made and maybe reveal a little more about myself. Hopefully I get a few followers and people are actually interested in my many, upcoming kitchen ordeals. Until next time... happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. Hey SunniSweets! I love your blog. Finally! :-) I can't to see what you write... Looks like it's been awhile since you've been here. Tahee... Love the name and love you.

    Oh, in case anyone was wondering, I'm the "mom" and I'm so proud of my nerdy chemistry chef! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a friend of your moms and it's nice to see you in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete